Hello! My daughter is 7 and is obsessed with the idea that every mushroom might be a deadly angel. She touched a mushroom that was on a stick at her school and she is terrified that it was poisonous and that everything she touched afterward is contaminated with poison.
Her therapist and I have done some research but she isn't convinced. I thought I would turn to the experts and ask here. Do you have to actually EAT a poisonous mushroom to get sick? What if you touch it and then accidentally put your fingers in your mouth?