Retired Hunter Groups?

I should probably clarify - I'm not looking for people to take me to their favorite spots - I have 200 acres to hunt! I want to go to the State Parks, State and National Forests, and several other places I'm mapping out! I just think it would be fun to hunt with other people my age that enjoy a walk in the woods looking for Mushrooms.

On 2/27/2022 at 9:53 PM, Dale Griffin said:

I'm recently retired - old but young at heart! I am looking for comrades to hunt mushrooms with throughout IN! I like hunting alone - but it gets boring! Looking for fun individuals to form a group! Interested?

On 3/1/2022 at 12:33 AM, TallPaul said:

Hi,

I am retired and would be interested in mushroom hunting . I used to hunt morels in Michigan but that was 40 years ago but I do not know where to go anymore.

Can anybody join?

Tall Paul

Heavens Yes! I'm just trying to start a group and a 'Plan'! Anybody can join. Where do you live Tall Paul? You can always just email me at daleandrewgriffin1959@gmail.com too. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2/27/2022 at 9:53 PM, Dale Griffin said:

I'm recently retired - old but young at heart! I am looking for comrades to hunt mushrooms with throughout IN! I like hunting alone - but it gets boring! Looking for fun individuals to form a group! Interested?

I’m in Fort Wayne, would love to join a group. All put together our spots and get the mother load lol

On 3/1/2022 at 1:33 AM, TallPaul said:

Hi,

I am retired and would be interested in mushroom hunting . I used to hunt morels in Michigan but that was 40 years ago but I do not know where to go anymore.

Can anybody join?

Tall Paul

I know some spots in MI where you hunt them while driving. The hillside by road will be FULL 

On 3/24/2022 at 9:57 AM, ChrisCrooks said:

My wife and I would definitely be interested in joining up and Hunting. We haven't been able to for awhile now. This year we're free to hunt. We live in Fort Wayne. I left my email if you want to use it.

Still looking to hunt this year? I’m also from Fw

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...