Jump to content

Welcome!

Sign In or Create my Account to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
Leala Azimi

If soaked with a few of these do edible become inedible?

Recommended Posts

I accidently started soaking mushrooms in a rush and a few of these poisonous went in with our edible ones.  So my question is since the edible mushrooms soaked with the poisonous ones in salt water for many hours are they no longer edible themselves? 

Here is a link to the poison ones id. 

 http://www.indianamushrooms.com/amanita_muscaria_formosa.html 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's your health worth to you? Better safe than sorry, I say.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

About Us

The mission of the Hoosier Mushroom Society is to promote the science of mycology and the study of fungi.
×