Jump to content

Welcome!

Sign In or Create my Account to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

JenLCB

Members
  • Content count

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About JenLCB

  • Rank
    Newbie

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Enable
  1. Hello! My daughter is 7 and is obsessed with the idea that every mushroom might be a deadly angel. She touched a mushroom that was on a stick at her school and she is terrified that it was poisonous and that everything she touched afterward is contaminated with poison. Her therapist and I have done some research but she isn't convinced. I thought I would turn to the experts and ask here. Do you have to actually EAT a poisonous mushroom to get sick? What if you touch it and then accidentally put your fingers in your mouth? Thank you!

About Us

The mission of the Hoosier Mushroom Society is to promote the science of mycology and the study of fungi.
×