Jump to content

Welcome!

Sign In or Create my Account to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Leala Azimi

Members
  • Content count

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Leala Azimi

  • Rank
    Newbie
  1. I accidently started soaking mushrooms in a rush and a few of these poisonous went in with our edible ones. So my question is since the edible mushrooms soaked with the poisonous ones in salt water for many hours are they no longer edible themselves? Here is a link to the poison ones id. http://www.indianamushrooms.com/amanita_muscaria_formosa.html

About Us

The mission of the Hoosier Mushroom Society is to promote the science of mycology and the study of fungi.
×