Boletus Deliciounale

20170803_185824.thumb.jpg.3cf129809b7eccbd7f5d86a91f5e1836.jpgSo far in the last 2 weeks I've found many different boletes.  Chestnut bolete, Old man of the woods,  bluing bolete. Bitter bolete,  and a few unidentified fungal objects (UFOs). 

Here are a few that I just picked up within the last hour.  The top of the photo  is all that remained of my bluing bolete.  Some thief came and took the cap away ?

The next one down is a bitter bolete.  It lives up to it's name,  so I do not recommend destroying a soup with it's unique flavor. The other two on the ,  I'm having a difficult time identifying,  so,  of course they shall not be consumed until I'm 99.99% certain of the type.  I wonder if there's anyone here somewhat knowledgeable about boletes that can help me out with the two on the right.  They were all found among the Oak leaves in sandy soil.  

I've only found two Kings and both had been reduced to worm excrement fairly efficiently, within a day off their first appearance.  ?

• Like 1