Jump to content


Sign In or Create my Account to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Growing in my backyard...dog ate one

Recommended Posts

These mushrooms are popping up daily between two trees in my backyard where the grass doesn’t grow as thick. I’m usually trying to pluck them out of the ground before my dog gets a chance to see them but today he got one and vet made him vomit it up to be safe. Any idea if there are something to be worried about long term?





Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

About Us

The mission of the Hoosier Mushroom Society is to promote the science of mycology and the study of fungi.