Welcome!

Sign In or Create my Account to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
Dhuntington

Mccormick creek foray

I didn't even know there was one.  It's not on the forum calendar and I don't have crackbook:-/, so I don't even know where McCormick creek is or what time

It's on the HMS calendar or schedule of events.  I plan to attend that and brown county the day before.  I've hunted shades with both of you last year.  Hope to see you both again.

Havent posted the time yet. I plan on being there in the morning to check out more of the park before the foray. Be nice to meet up with you too Chris

5 hours ago, Chris Christensen said:

It's on the HMS calendar or schedule of events.  I plan to attend that and brown county the day before.  I've hunted shades with both of you last year.  Hope to see you both again.

Is the calendar your speaking of on a Facebook page? I've checked the calendar on this site and there's nothing. 

The one on the home page. They never updated the picture on it but the calander was. So far they dont have the registration open for it, maybe they will in the next couple days. I will also text steve tomorrow and make sure its still going on.

Yeah,  Steve gets busy, and all dates are considered soft until it opens for registration.  It does make it hard to plan. I'm planning on the walk tomorrow at the Indiana dunes,  which hasn't opened yet with a time frame and meeting location. 

For some reason,  the notification link in gmail brings me to the forum in a different layout and in that layout,  the home link doesn't have the scheduled events,  but has a drop down menu, and in that menu,  it does have the "calendar" which doesn't have any events saved on it. However,  when I went directly to the website from my mobile browser,  the schedule appears on the actual home page.  This may be a gmail/ Google issue.