Welcome!

Sign In or Create my Account to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
Sign in to follow this  
dcloin

Help contacting site administrator

I placed an order on this site 3 weeks ago.   My payment was processed but I still have not received anything besides an automatic reply after ordering.  I emailed Steve steve@hoosiermushrooms.org a few days ago.   Still haven’t heard anything.  I’m beginning to wonder why I joined the HMS because it seems like the site is all but abandoned.  I was hoping to have conversations, share info and learn from others but to be honest there is not much going on.  Oh well, live and learn.  But I did also pay for items that I haven’t received.  Sorry for the rant, but I’m just not feeling like this is much of an actual organization.  It seems like after joining that someone would reach out and welcome new members, and such.  

Hello Darvin. Your order has been received. It will go out in the mail tomorrow. 

You could join the Indiana Mushrooms Facebook group for a more active discussion. There are thousands of members in that group, and is where the most active Indiana mushroomers discuss/post.

I will refund your membership, as we are not actively taking paid members this year. We will still hold our usual number of forays all around the state.

I'm disappointed to see that this group is doing things exclusively on Facebook.  I guess it's because so many more people are there,  however,  some people (like myself) are not interested in signing up on Facebook for specific reasons,  including (but not limited to) the NSA and CIA's involvement in psychological social programs using technology on that site. There's a lot of things that most people are completely unaware of,  but it's a personal choice. I would like to see important notices and links on this site also. 

I 3rd that opinion.  I’m not against Facebook, I just don’t use it. Well, I guess as long as the site remains open we can share with those interested.