Membership and purchased items

dcloin

Anyone know how the items purchased from this site are shipped?  I ordered a Identification Reaction Kit and paid membership (site says 2018 since its not been updated, but I assume it’s for 2019J dues a while back.  I paid with PayPal and payment was processed but I haven’t received anything other than an email notification after I ordered.  I understand that it might just take a while, but since so much of this site is outdated, I was starting to get worried that it’s possible nobody is monitoring the account. 

I think mine came usps.  The most active conversations are on Indiana mushrooms. This site is still very active mainly in the summer, but a moderator is usually around.  Mention Steve Russell here or Indiana mushrooms and maybe that will get his attention.  I always received anything I've purchased through this site.

I bought an HMS membership last spring and it took more than two months to get my T-shirt. But I *did* get it.

I suspect Steve collects orders for the year and gets them all printed at once to keep costs down. This makes perfect sense, but only he can tell you for sure.

Regards,
Bruce