ID help?

TK501

That first one "appears" to look like parasol mushroom.  Macrolepiota procera/lepiota procera. I misidentified a mushroom that looked exactly like one and I was violently ill for 2-3 days.  Fever,  nausea,  cramps vomiting....i literally thought I was going to die and kinda wished I had.  I later discovered that there's a toxic lookalike that must be positively identified by the spore print. I'm not sure which lookalike I ate,  but it visually appeared exactly like a parasol

I advise extreme caution on all mushrooms,  and specifically parasol. Some people maybe be less cautious,  but do your own research and know before you swallow. 

Your first two photos look like an Amanita. Many mushrooms of this genus are quite poisonous. I'm pretty sure this one is not deadly, but if you eat it, you might wish you were dead.

The slimy yellow ones under the pine needles are probably Suillus americanus; very common under white pine this time of year. If so, they are "edible"...notice that I didn't say they are "good."

The one with the red top and brittle flesh looks like Russula emetica. Eat it if you like to get very sick.

You really need to get a book or two and study up. There are a few people here who are very knowledgeable; but ultimately, relying on others to do your IDs for you is literally gambling with your life. 

Bruce

• Thanks 1