Welcome!

Sign In or Create my Account to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
Sign in to follow this  
Kelly Kasper-Cushman

How to post photos?

Anyone figure out how to attach a photo?  I tried to link a url, but couldn’t get that to work

When you are making a post if you look at the bottom of the dialog box there is a paper clip next to it it says choose file. Click on choose file and it should open your photos. Click the one you want and it should start to down load. Hope this helps

FB_IMG_1550913915678.jpg

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 9:52 PM, hoosiermushrooms said:

Do you see an add images button here when you are logged in? http://hoosiermushrooms.org/index.php?/gallery/

When I go to the gallery there is no "add images button"

5 hours ago, Dhuntington said:

When you are making a post if you look at the bottom of the dialog box there is a paper clip next to it it says choose file. Click on choose file and it should open your photos. Click the one you want and it should start to down load. Hope this helps

FB_IMG_1550913915678.jpg

There is no paper clip that says "choose file".  There is a button under the text area that says "Insert other media"  If I click it I have 2 options

Insert existing attachment

Insert media from URL

I've tried on ipad, iPhone, on a computer using chrome browser and also Microsoft Edge browser. 

I am signed in and see  my username in the upper right corner.  I'm wondering if it is not recognizing when users are logged in correctly.  

It's kind of an important thing for a forum like this to be able to post pictures.  Hopefully we can get it figured out.  

That is odd. When i bring up the dialog box it shows it on mine. Not sure what the problem is then. I will try and message one of the admins. And see if they know what is going on.

I have also included a screen shot of what comed up on mineScreenshot_20190223-145127_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4e188d0630fcff6e9c3c86be55a60e80.jpg

I do have “notify me of replies” on the grey bare beneath the text box on the left side.  Above that there white space and insert other media button on the right. Then above that there is another grey bar and on the left side of it the letters “div p”. 

The “div p” looks like an error of some type, probably where the paper clip and choose file should be. 

Well, thought I had this figured out.  I went to another post to add a pic, now it won’t work.  I can click the link to attach photos, I can select the photos, but when I select done nothing happens.   Took a few tries to attach the pics above too. Seems like there might still be a glitch. 

After about 5 more tries I was able to add pics on another post.  Not sure if it’s me, or the site, but glad it worked.