Jump to content

Welcome!

Sign In or Create my Account to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Recommended Posts

Hi!! Thanks for adding me. Right now I’m just wanting to see if someone can tell me what this is. It’s about 10” in diameter about an inch thick and was growing at the bottom of one of my trees. I don’t want to eat it. I want to compost it but I’m afraid it might be poisonous. Thanks for any help you can give me!!!

1AD8488E-DE6F-43C8-BA91-B1BF76CFF70E.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I looked it up and I see where that is most likely it. 

Butbit says there is a poisonous look alike. How would I know the difference?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

About Us

The mission of the Hoosier Mushroom Society is to promote the science of mycology and the study of fungi.
×