Bolete: Velvet Cap, yellow flesh, slowly bruising blue

Boletes are some of my favorite mushrooms to dehydrate and rehydrate in cream or milk based soup.  Some are very easy to identify while others require chemical oor mineral tests and some even require dna testing.  I'm not so sure that this one can be positively IDed by the obvious characteristics.  They grow among oak leaves in a high moisture shaded sandy soil.  On the north side of my house where the eaves drop the rain from the roof and where the air conditioner condenser disperses the condensation.  The cap is a opaque velvet with a distinct yellow ridge transitioning to the pores.   the pores are very small,  yellow and densely aligned. The stalk is solid yellow and orangish. The flesh of the cap hasn't bruised blue after being cut for almost a half hour,  but the flesh of the stalk began to slowly blue from the base. Within a few minutes the blue began to slowly appear,  but after half hour,  the cap flesh is still yellow.  

Has anyone encountered this UFO (unidentified fungal object) before? 

Please share.  I hate seeing these go to the worms year in and year out. 

20180725_084746.jpg

20180725_084816.jpg

20180725_091228.jpg

20180725_091348.jpg

20180725_091636.jpg

Thank you Bruce and Derek for offering your help. I was hoping that someone would see the picture and immediately recognize it. Bicolor bolete was my first thought years ago,  but there's just a couple of characteristics that don't fit and i have two color boletes that grow in my woods and they are larger and the stem is (like you said) reddish. But these stems are yellow and orange. The cap flesh and pores don't stain.    Every couple of years I get the itch to just try a lil piece,  but then I'm reminded of how I don't like being ill over a mushroom...lol 

I tried a spore print today on white paper and nothing appeared.  I wish I would've done it on a glass slide... 

That is the closest to a positive ID i've ever found.  The only thing that concerns me is that these didn't have orange spots in the flesh at the base of the stem and the wasn't an identifiable olive brown spore print,  but that could be because it hadn't fully matured.  Thanks Derek ??