Forum Monitored

Timbo

Hello,

I've noticed that the last 3 topics in the Forum added in the last 2 weeks have been about members/nonmembers trying to get upcoming classes and membership information. Of these 3 topics added 126 people have viewed and the same advanced member has responded to those posts with the same answer and that is to keep checking the FB page and this Forum. My question is (rhetorical), does anyone at IHMS monitor this webpage outside of mushroom seasons and/or to occasionally posts info when they can get around to it? Not to sound harsh or abrasive - it seems in the interest of IHMS that someone would be more responsive in providing information to its members in a timely manner especially regarding membership, class scheduling and events as we all have upcoming schedules, plans, and competing priorities to keep and the more in advance we know about these events and classes the better prepared we can be. I'm only posting this complaint due to my own history with IMHS in a lack of responses over the last few years on at least 8 occasions via phone calls, emails, and FB posted questions......quite frustrating at this point as it seems to be the culture of IHMS to be slow to respond. Sorry to be the one to throw cold water on a good program......just trying to make it an even better program!